Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

gettin' hoppy!

Earlier this week Dad told me to go online and find a homebrew beer making setup and he would get that for me for my Christmas present. I don't rush into anything and like to take the time to research things before purchasing.

I have been doing a LOT of reading about the processes involved in brewing, techniques, equipment ... all of it! I must admit that even though it looks to be quite a meticulous and laborious task, I am getting pretty psyched!

The sad thing is, it will likely be another week before I settle on any equipment. I am still researching and weighing out options.

Worse still, is that it will likely be a month after the purchase before the beer will be ready to drink due to the time it takes for fermentation. I guess that will make it a true Christmas present then as I will have to wait until about then to enjoy it.

Maybe we can enjoy a few glasses of some Ed-brewed beer on New Year's Eve.

No comments: