Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seeking (all "3" parts)

You are my beacon, my lighthouse,
And brightly your light has shone.
It was always helpful for me to find you
Whenever I was away from "home".

This time, I have drifted off
Into uncharted waters, as it would seem.
There is no more sight of land,
Nor your bright beam.

I  know the tide shall turn again,
Although I'm unsure when.
I just hope that once it does
Your Light will still be on then.


Constantly circling,
About your own gerth
Your light reaches out
Beyond rock and earth.

Alone you stand,
Solid and true
Yet, all my actions
make you blue.

You're the reliable one.
Always there, always ready
In hope that someday you'll see
The return of your "eddy".


Fighting through the fog and dark waters
While I am out at sea
Painstakingly searching through the depths
That make up me.

It is unclear
What caused me to reach this state
I just hope it's resolved
Before it's too late.

I long to be bathed again
Deep in your Light
and can only imagine the inner peace
I will experience when it comes into sight.

2 comments:

Missy said...

speachless, completely... i will continue to stay on bended knee by the shore line praying for your safe and swift homecoming. The light still shines dear.

Missy said...

Are we two ships that passed each other in the fog? I feel like an old broken down boat that washed up on shore...please tell me thisblog still rings true for you. This is just fog to muttle through right...when the sun comes out the world won't be upside down any more, right?