Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

COLD!

Cold and alone here in this shell,
I have condemned myself to this Hell.

Those that care and those that try,
Are excluded from me and I have no answer "why".

It's not fair, it's not right,
Still I persist on this flight.

Sometimes there is no escape,
Sometimes I wonder why I go on,
Yet I allow myself to keep doing wrong.

Am I doomed? Is this fate?
Why cannot I avoid this trait?

I am not dumb,yet I cannot understand
Why I cannot take the upper hand!


4 comments:

edsrockin said...

heh. hard to believe i am commenting (without external provocation) on my OWN post. i feel the need to make a point that the "poem" failed (maybe?) to convey ... this is mostly my burden. i do not understand why i fail to do a better job dealing with these issues. this i wrestle with.

those around me who identify with this post all to well? i'm sorry! i really am! i am fighting, but seem to be going down in the 12th! hopefully it's a 15 round bout!

Anonymous said...

I believe in you, Daddy.

edsrockin said...

thanks kiddo.

Anonymous said...

Man, did it just get colder. Trying to follow a bit closer.